terça-feira, 15 de novembro de 2011

Let me take you

I want to take you to my hands, to my shoulder, to my lips, to my arms, to all my body parts
I want to take you to my adventure, to my cooking, to my dancing, to all my funniest hobbies
I want to take you to my memories, to my dreams, to my wishes, to all my mind insights
I want to take you to my bedroom, to my bathroom, to my kitchen, to all my house parts
I want to take you to my mother’s, to my sister’s, to my friend’s, to all people I love houses
I want to take you to the south, to the east, to the west, to the north, to all Brazilian sides
I want to take you to the field, to the sea, to the forest, to the mountain, to all nature kinds
So please, let me take you to my life, I am sure we can share the most amazing and greatest times

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário